There may be times when we need to change this Policy. When we do so, we will take appropriate steps to tell you about this, which may take the form of updating the Policy on our website.
It is your choice about how much personal information you share with us. Just know that sometimes we may be unable to provide you with some or all of our services if we do not receive your information.
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
We will only collect information for a lawful purpose and in connection with our services or activities.
We collect different kinds of information from you connected to our fashion business. This often includes things like your name, contact details (like your address and phone number), date of birth, email address, account information and history, payment information, your product preferences and fashion interests and other internet usage information (like when you access our website and your IP address). We may also capture your interactions with our team from time to time and anything else you choose to share with us. We will generally collect this information from you but may sometimes receive information from other trusted partners, through technological processes like using cookies or otherwise as permitted by the Privacy Act 2020 ("Privacy Act").
How do we use your personal information?
We use your information for reasons connected to our business and as otherwise allowed by the Privacy Act. To give you some context, we may use your information to help us:
- stay in touch with you and support you with your customer requests;
- provide our products and services (including delivering items) to you;
- understand your preferences and curate our offerings to better suit you;
- develop and improve our offerings and services;
- contact you if we have products, events or other items from ourselves and trusted partners that we think will be of interest to you, or to personalise advertising that you receive from us or see about us on other platforms and websites;
- find out what you're interested in and obtain your insights on our business, including through marketing surveys;
- facilitate competitions and other events that we run;
- carry out financial checks and debt recovery processes; and
- complying with our legal and regulatory obligations, including as permitted by the Privacy Act.
If you like, you can opt out of receiving marketing and advertising from us. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to do that.
How we share and store your personal information?
We understand that your personal information is important to you and we only share your information in a secure manner for the reasons explained in this Policy or in ways that the Privacy Act allows us to.
We may share your information with trusted partners and service providers from time to time so that we:
- can provide our services to you including delivery providers, retailers and stockists and other business providers who provide support to our business;
- with selected advertising and customer engagement partners to help us understand and better tailor our products and services to your interests;
- to credit and financial partners to help us with understanding your credit background and finance collection;
- to other parties in relation to a sale, transfer, or assignment of a part of our business, or our business as a whole; and
- in connection with our legal obligations, or where we are permitted or required to under the Privacy Act. For example, we are sometimes obligated to disclose personal information to certain law enforcement agencies or regulators.
Some sharing of your personal information may involve the transfer of information outside of New Zealand. If we do share your information overseas, we will always take steps to properly protect your information. You agree that we can transfer your personal information overseas.
Can you request your personal information from us?
Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to make a request for us to provide personal information we hold about you. You can also request correction if you think personal information about you we hold is incorrect.
Who do I talk to about any privacy questions or concerns that I have?
If you would like more information about this Policy, or would like to make a request regarding your personal information held by us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like further information about privacy in New Zealand, please visit the Privacy Commissioner's website: https://www.privacy.org.nz/